Pajusk Prūsų Lietuvą - turistinis maršrutas Mažojoje Lietuvoje. Pagėgių kraštas
And now we briefly present what entertainment awaits tourists after visiting Vilkyškiai "History Incubator"
- 3D animated films "Journey to Tilsit", and a visit of the Queen of Prussia Louise to Klaipeda, Piktupėnai, and Tilsit will be showed. And those who are interested in the history of war will be able to take a closer look at the subtleties of Tilsit's peace talks with the help of these films.
- A historical educational game controlled remotely. The educational goal of the game is to introduce players of all ages to the history of East Prussia and give them the joy of discovery by learning simple but incredible historical facts.
- An interactive "Narrow" wall, with the help of which you can touch "hassle money" with your own hands and after going virtually to the old market of Tilžė, you will have the opportunity to buy the goods you need.
- Information terminal, which provides an opportunity to travel by map and get to know historical places in Western Lithuania and the Kaliningrad region.
- Clever exhibitions representing the history of East Prussia.
- Transforming play and activity spaces.
You can find the "History Incubator" in Vilkyškiai town, J. Bobrovskio St. 31. We will be waiting for you upon arrival:}
The Garden of Paintings of Lithuania Minor
In 2003, the open-air garden of Lithuania Minor was established in Bitėnai, next to the Martynas Jankus Museum. During the more than a decade-long history of the Garden of Paintings in Lithuania Minor, almost a hundred Lithuanian and foreign artists took part in the plein airs. It is a unique and new cultural sign in Lithuania, perpetuating the cultural heritage of Lithuania Minor, fascinating visitors and waiting for them all year round.
Cognitive trails in Rambynas Regional Park
- The nature trail starts at the Rambynas Regional Park Authority building and continues about 1.5 km to the Bitėnai stork colony.
- Take is equipped with 11 stops, which introduce the flora, fauna, natural phenomena.
- The trail winds between the mainland dunes, opening great views of the Nemunas, the bend of Ragainė, Lake Merguva, Ragainė.
About the mythological significance of Rambynas Hill, the fate of the Skalviai tribe, the historical towns of Tilže and Ragaine with Mažvydas, Vydūnas and many other interesting things are waiting for you at the Rambynas Regional Park Visitor Center.
The Queen Louise Bridge
1907 the construction of the bridge over the Nemunas at Panemune and Tilsit was completed. The opening date of the bridge coincided with the centenary of Queen Louise of Prussia's visit to Tilsit, so the bridge was named after her. During World War II, the bridge was blown up and later rebuilt. Today, this bridge connects not only Lithuania but also the European Union with the Russian Federation.